This is the large volume Roman mid-stability K1. This is not a barge, and is only marginally slower than the Sail IV with a more stable feeling of an ocean ski similar to an Epic V12 on flat water.
- The use of a U-shape rather than a V-shaped hull creates more stability allowing more power to be put into each stroke.
- The Romaster has a width only 1 cm more than the Sail IV K1, which helps maintain it's speed to be only marginally slower than the elite Sail IV.
- This kayak excels at turning and wash rides superbly thanks to unique hull curves and distribution of volume throughout the hull.
- Great through choppy water, keeping a straight line to where you want to go.
Kayak size to Athlete weight: Medium (75-85kg), Large (85kg+)
Superelite Marathon approximately 8kg - $4890AUD inc. GST
- Construction: Carbon, PVC core, epoxy resin.
Stability: 3 (mid stability)
Cockpit dimensions: 92.5cm x 40cm